Please read the Following Terms and Policies Carefully. When you use this website, you agreed that you have read, understand, and agree to the policies, terms, and conditions set forth herein.
This privacy statement covers Triumph Society, a club tailored to higher aspirations by engaging in ethical behaviour, educational advancement, business ventures and philantropic works related to social responsibility, use and disclosure of information practices while on our website https://triumphsociety.com/.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the policies, terms, and conditions outlined in this document.
WEB SITE PRIVACY INFORMATION
TERMS AND POLICY
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material, which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Information Collection and Use
We collect information from our users at several different points on the Website https://triumphsociety.com/ this can be for login customer service and for contact purpose only and also so that we may customize the Website according to individual selections. We collect the following personal information from you:
- Name, and contact information, such as email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical address, and sometimes financial information, such as bank account numbers;
- transactional information based on your activities on the sites billing and other information you provide to purchase an item;
- additional personal information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself if we believe you are violating site policies;
- information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, location, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
We gather and utilize individual data exclusively with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons. We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is ensured and kept up. We use this information to:
- Send you a confirmation
- Send you requested service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a bulletin or marketing communications
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- To provide our services and the website,
- For billing, identification and authentication, and fraud prevention,
- To contact you and deliver administrative notices and communications relevant to your use our products and services.
User Access and Choice
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete/remove, ask to have it removed from a testimonial on our site or deactivate it by emailing our Customer Support or by contacting us by telephone at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails.
We collect feedback from users about their experience with other users of the Site. Please note that any Admin feedback provided will be publicly viewable via the Site.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
The content on the Website may contain links to third party external sites. You approve that we cannot be held responsible for the content, nature or reliability of any third-party links. In addition, we permit third party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our websites. These companies may be enlisting and reading cookies in the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk or using web beacons or other technologies to collect information being served on this website. These companies may use information other than personal information during your visits to these and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater importance to you. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
Changes to this Policy
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. HTTPS://TRIUMPHSOCIETY.COM/ MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE WEB SITE AT ANY TIME. HTTPS://WWW.TRIUMPHSOCIETY.COM/ AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS AND PUBLISHERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE HTTPS://WWW.TRIUMPHSOCIETY.COM/ FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TRIUMPH SOCIETY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT HTTPS://WWW.TRIUMPH SOCIETY.COM/ SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEB SITES, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE OR RELATED SERVICES.
Except for the payment of fees to Triumph Society Membership, neither of the parties to these Terms of Service shall be responsible for the failure to perform or any delay in performance of any obligation hereunder due to labor disturbances, accidents, fires, floods, telecommunications or Internet failures, strikes, wars, riots, rebellions, blockades, acts of government, governmental requirements and regulations or restrictions imposed by law or any other similar conditions beyond the reasonable control of such party. The time for performance of such party shall be extended by the period of such delay.
These Terms (including any terms or policies incorporated by reference) set out the entire agreement between you and us concerning its subject matter and supersedes all prior communications.
These Terms are governed by the law of US. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts and its appellate courts.